If you want to sell your services as an online business coach, you need to have a website. Part of running a profitable business is having your own website and being able to understand internet marketing. You teach your clients the importance of the internet, so make sure you use it yourself.
How Can An Online Business Coach Create A Website
If you have never created a website before, you may be a bit nervous about the entire process. After all, you want to get it right and the first time. You have two main options. These are to hire a web designer or do the work yourself. If unfamiliar with HTML, do not fret. Opt for a web hosting package that includes a site building tool.
Before You Get Started
Before you get started, you must know some important things. A website should be professional and easy to navigate. You run a professional business, so your website should have the same look and feel. As for navigation, fewer pages are better. No one wants to visit 10 different pages on your website before finally finding your contact information. Chances are, they will give up after the 5th and turn to a competing business coach.
The Business Tools You Need
As for what you need to get started, you need a web hosting package, good domain name, pictures, and content. Continue reading on for a further explanation of each.
Choose an affordable web hosting package. Most hosting companies offer discounts if you pay for a year or two or advance. Do this. Remember, if you don’t know HTML, opt for a package that includes a website building tool. You should gain access to hundreds of templates, colors, pictures, and fonts.
Your domain name is important. This is your online coaching brand for your business. Most clients will find you with a standard internet search, but some may key in your website address directly. Make sure it is easy to spell and short. You can use your name, your business name, or a phrase related to business coaching or help.
Images and Pictures
All business owners should have a picture of themselves on their website. This is important for you because you will be working one-on-one with clients. A picture speaks a thousands works. Make sure it is a professional picture, but that you also look like a real person. Always smile. This picture needs to show your clients that they can entrust you with their business and feel comfortable working side-by-side with you.
You should divide your content into different sections and pages each of these having a specific roll to play in your online profile.
A website has a few items that form part of the basic framework. When you a creating a website for your online business coaching, you will need to follows this framework.
- Home Page – This is the page your visitor will see first when they go to your domain name
- About Page – This page is about you and your business. If you want someone to believe in you, you definitely need to create your about page
- Services or Products Page – This may be one or a number of pages, dependent on what you are offering
- Contact Page – The contact page will provide the information for your visitor to contact you
Start with the main page, also known as the home page. When internet users type in your address at SAMPLE.com, this is the first page they will see, so make it good. Your picture should be somewhere on the page, like in the upper right-hand corner. Welcome visitors to your page and then start with a catchy tag line.
“Have you turned your dream of running a business into a reality, but does that reality feel like a nightmare? Let me help you improve your profits and get your dream back on the right track.” This phrase is best if catering to small to medium sized business owners.
Underneath your tag line, use bullet points to highlight how you can help. This can include team-building exercises, time management exercises, business communication exercises, sharing marketing tips and more. Make each of these clickable links leading to a new page.
At the new page, focus more on the service offered. For example, communication building exercises. Stress the importance of etiquette, listening to clients, and summarize methods of communication. Then, state the consequences for not having good communication skills. For example, a customer who doesn’t feel like they are being heard, is likely to take their business elsewhere.
Then, highlight a few examples on how you can help management and employees improve communication in the workplace. Don’t give away too much information. For example, state that you can have employees write sample letters to each other and clients. You can dissect them and give suggested improvements.
At the bottom of each page, you must include your contact information. This includes your name and business name, business address, phone number, and email address. Remember, you want to make this easy for potential clients to find. Put it at the bottom of each page. Also, have a separate page that you can list on your menu bar labelled “Contact Us.” Nothing will appear on this page, but your picture and contact information.
Below are a number of resources that will assist you with your Online Coaching Business.
Relevant Information Books and Templates
We introduce the Affiliate Learning Academy brought to you through the Wealthy Affiliate University. This platform is free to start so take advantage of this perfect opportunity to learn how you can market your online coaching business.
Further Articles to Read
- What to Do Before an Online Business Coach Creates a WebsiteIf you want to sell your services as an online business coach, you need to have a website. Part of running a profitable business is having your own website and being able to understand internet […]
- What to Do Before An Online Business Coach Markets Their WebsiteYou want to work as an online business coach. Great, you chose a profitable career path. You created a website to highlight your education and training, and outlined how and why you can help business […]
- How To Improve Your Affiliate Business Coaching Chance of Success: Step-by-Step GuideIn this article, we will look at a step-by step method you can use to learn how to improve your chances of success as an affiliate business coach. This will be your platform for your […]
- What Affiliate Life Coaches Advise As Important Tips to Share with ClientsGoing through my career as an online affiliate coach, there are a number of key factors that continually come up with my clients. If you want to save yourself time I recommend that you provide […]
- What Is an Affiliate Business Coach and How to Profit From ItAn affiliate business coach is an individual who provides affiliate business owners support and encouragement. This support and encouragement gives them that extra push they need to see success. The most common users of affiliate […]